Saywer Picaridin Insect Repellent has a similar effect to DEET, yet it won’t harm gear and equipment. Picaridin repels mosquitoes and ticks like DEET but it also repels biting flies, stable flies, black flies, gnats, chiggers, and sand flies. At 20% active ingredient Picaridin; this long lasting topical insect repellent is effective up to 14 hours (lotion) and 12 hours (spray) against mosquitoes and ticks, and up to 8 hours against biting flies, gnats, chiggers, and sand flies.
Consumer Reports recently rated Sawyer Picaridin as their top pick for insect repellent.
- Picaridin is more effective at repelling biting flies than DEET
- Sawyer’s 20% Picaridin is virtually odorless; it even has a mild citrus scent added to it which evaporates when dry
- Sawyer Picaridin Repellent will not harm gear or equipment
- Effective for up to 14 hours (lotion) or 12 hours (spray)
- Use with confidence on the whole family